Top 8 Winter Garden, FL Restaurants
The city of Winter Garden in Florida has a very vibrant dining scene. If you are visiting the place, either for business or for pleasure, it’s highly recommended that you check out some of the most popular restaurants in the area. If you are a resident of the city, you should also take the time to explore the local cuisine. Below is an overview of eight restaurants in the city that offer mouth-watering and tasty dishes.
1) Chef’s Table Restaurant – If you’re looking for an intimate gourmet dining experience, then Chef’s Table is the perfect location for you. This restaurant is widely considered as one of the best restaurants not only in Florida but in the whole United States. Just a quick look into the restaurant’s menu will show how detail-oriented the staff is in preparing the food. If you dine here, you should check out their famous fire-grilled filet mignon and their pan-seared duck breast.
2) The Big Easy Restaurant – This restaurant describes its unique menu as New Orleans home-style cooking. Their dishes are inspired by local flavors. And they offer a huge selection of dishes that include crab dips, bayou wings, alligator bites, shrimp salad, and jambalaya.
3) Four Rivers Smokehouse Restaurant – This joint’s brisket is one of a kind. One that you should definitely sink your teeth into. The restaurant’s menu is divided into six categories – old school, from the farm, signature stackers, homestyle sides, little bites, and sweet treats.
4) Moon Cricket Grille Restaurant – This is a nice little place with good food and a friendly staff. Their menu includes seafood, burgers, sandwiches, and salads. One of their bestsellers is the Shrimp Platter, a dish of shrimp served with fries and coleslaw.
5) Winter Garden Pizza And Pasta Restaurant – If you love pizza, pasta, and Italian food, then this place is for you. You can choose from a huge selection of specialty pizza which include pepperoni, primavera, bianca, Philly steak, and Sicilian pizza.
6) Thai Blossom Restaurant – This restaurant offers authentic Thai food. They have everything from soups, salads, noodles, fried rice, curries, and seafood specialties.
7) Harry And Larry’s Barbecue Restaurant – The atmosphere in this cozy restaurant is vibrant and endearing. You are going to love the friendly staff and their own takes on barbecue sandwiches, platters, and sandwich combos. Their side dishes are one-of-a-kind as well. These include baked beans, coleslaw, French and sweet potato fries, okra, and pickles.
8) Bates New England Seafood and Subs Restaurant – This establishment has great food at very affordable prices. Their menu is quite extensive as well. On top of the delicious seafood dishes they offer, the restaurant also serves salads, wings, hamburgers, and steak. Their food is cooked to order which means you are eating clean and fresh food.
These are just a few of the best restaurants in Winter Garden, Florida. There are dozens of other dining places in the area that you can check out. It’s highly recommended that you avail of the liberty to explore and find out for yourself what other restaurants in the city have to offer.